BLOGS RELATED TO: HITS4PAY - DEALS 'N CASH - CASH CRATE - INBOX DOLLARS - SWATCASH


TOP 5 TIPS FOR MAKING MONEY WITH HITS4PAY
Be sure to check out this series of blogs to get you on the right track with hits4pay!
Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3 - Part 4 - Part 5

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Update on SwatCash

I wanted to update you on a GPT program I recently signed up for. It's called SwatCash. I had read some pretty promising blogs about it. They talked about how you make more money per offer or per survey. It also sounded kind of different because it's set up kind of like a battle game, in addition to the GPT stuff. I signed up for it, completed a few offers, and made $2.00 within the first day.

However, it has now been over 2 weeks since I signed up, and most of the offers I completed on the first day have not been approved. Maybe I was doing something wrong, but in my opinion, it shouldn't be that hard to figure out. Cash Crate is a cinch, and Inbox Dollars is also pretty user-friendly, so I have decided to stop using Swat Cash.

You're welcome to give it a try for yourself. If it works for you, please let me know, and maybe I'll give it another try. But for now, I'm gonna stick to the four programs that have been working for me.

1 comment:

Mr Daha said...

Hey, i love your blog.. why didntu update it? is something wrong?