BLOGS RELATED TO: HITS4PAY - DEALS 'N CASH - CASH CRATE - INBOX DOLLARS - SWATCASH


TOP 5 TIPS FOR MAKING MONEY WITH HITS4PAY
Be sure to check out this series of blogs to get you on the right track with hits4pay!
Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3 - Part 4 - Part 5

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hits4Pay: Tip #5

(This is the final post of a series entitled "Top 5 Tips for Making Money with Hits4Pay." Click here to view the first, second, third or fourth posts.)

Tip #5: STICK WITH IT!

I can't stress enough how important this tip is. Hits4Pay is like anything in life - the more you do it, the more successful you will be. I know there are a lot of people out there looking for that "get rick quick" scheme on the internet. I don't think that exists. I think that any legitimate way to make money online involves time, effort and PATIENCE!

My patience was definitely tested when I first signed up for hits4pay. It took nearly 36 hours for my account to be approved, and then I waited close to 2 more days before I even got a paid e-mail to read. There were definitely some reasons to just give it up and look for the next online program to try. When I signed up, I was really excited with the concept and was looking forward to seeing the dollars roll in. But here I was 4 days into it, and I had amassed a whopping 4 cents! (Not including the $10.00 sign up bonus)

Luckily, the person who referred me was very helpful and told me to be patient. The e-mails will keep coming, slowly but surely, but once you build your referral list, hits4pay will really pay off! So...I stuck with it. I kept advertising and promoting my referral link. I kept sending out welcome letters to referrals to help them get started. And soon enough, it started to work. I was ecstatic the first time I saw one of my referrals had read an e-mail, and I had made $.01 in my sleep! 1 cent. 1 little cent. But for me, it was a BIG cent, because it showed me that if I stick with this and keep working at it, I will make many more cents!

So there you have it - my Top 5 tips for making money with hits4pay. I hope that with a little bit of motivation, effort and patience, you too can enjoy success with the program! Here's a recap of the Top 5 tips just in case you missed any:

1) SIGN UP
2) GET THOSE ADS
3) DO YOUR RESEARCH
4) GET REFERRALS
5) STICK WITH IT

If you haven't already signed up for hits4pay, what are you waiting for? Click the link below and get a $10 bonus just for signing up!

No comments: