BLOGS RELATED TO: HITS4PAY - DEALS 'N CASH - CASH CRATE - INBOX DOLLARS - SWATCASH


TOP 5 TIPS FOR MAKING MONEY WITH HITS4PAY
Be sure to check out this series of blogs to get you on the right track with hits4pay!
Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3 - Part 4 - Part 5

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Virtual Trapper Keeper

Remember the good ol' days of the Trapper Keeper? You'd show up for school with this big old velcro binder thing (most likely showcasing your favorite GI Joe, Barbie or Saved by the Bell character) and you'd be ready for a promising new school year full of organized note-taking! If you're anything like me, the note-taking quickly became disorganized and the Trapper Keeper ended up being a paper weight. Whether it lasts or not, it's a good idea to set up an organizational system to keep your hits4pay e-mails sorted. Your Inbox will become your Virtual Trapper Keeper!

When you sign up for hits4pay, I recommend doing so with a newly created e-mail address. (G-mail is an easy one to sign up for.) That way, you won't have to worry about sifting through all your personal e-mails mixed in with your hits4pay-related e-mails. (If you've already signed up under your personal e-mail...no worries! You can just create a new e-mail account and then change your e-mail address with hits4pay.)

Once you've got your new account and it's set up to receive e-mails from hits4pay (find out more about whitelisting here), you'll want to create some "sticky tabs" in your "Trapper Keeper." Most web-based e-mails allow you to create folders or labels of some kind to sort your e-mail. Some of the folders I've created include "Referrals", "Letters" and "General". My referrals folder contains all the e-mails I've received saying I've signed someone up. My letters folder has different e-mails that I send out, such as my invitation letter, welcome letter and sample ad posts. My general folder is for anything related to hits4pay, such as my account information, my account approval e-mail, etc. Obviously, you can set your e-mail preferences to however you'd like. I prefer to get everything in my Inbox, and then sort it myself. But if you prefer, you can filter e-mails directly into certain folders.

Once you start referring people, you'll get a lot of e-mails, and it will make your life much easier if you keep your Inbox organized. You'll be able to find referrals names and e-mails more quickly, as well as keep better track of your correspondence with your referrals. (A key step, by the way, to making money with hits4pay.)

So get that Virtual Trapper Keeper set up, and try not to be like me in 4th grade and let all your hard organizational work slip away! Now if I could only figure out how to get that picture of Kelly Kapowski and Zack Morris into my Inbox!

No comments: